Tired of intense workouts? Thriving to get a fit and firm body faster? Then your answer is Cross fit workouts. But toning up your body without sweating is a myth. Sweat it out quickly with these best CrossFit workouts for the best results.
CrossFit workouts are conditioned programs that involves varied functional movements which are constant like lifting, climbing, rowing which are often done with a higher intensity. Though it can be done without weights, some prefer weights like dumbbells to add on to their core strength. This daily program forces you to change your daily routines. Forget about mere squats or push-ups, CrossFit workouts include a whole range of varied intense exercises and movements which burns out the calories in a double pace compared to normal workouts. CrossFit training exercises promises to keep your body fit and firm, by burning out calories in a quick pace. This intense training program make sure that each and every part of your body is involved in one or the other movement. This makes the muscles more flexible and adaptive to new movements. Before diving into the harsh workouts, let’s check out how crossfit training exercises benefits our body.
Benefits of doing CrossFit workouts
These highly intense CrossFit training exercises does bears a healthy fruit. Your pain will never go vain, once you practice CrossFit workout routines on a daily basis. The benefits are both physical and psychological. As this is a training program it builds up good and strong social relationships too.
CrossFit training exercises award you with strong muscles which are not only for you to flaunt off, but provides you the core strength and stamina to perform daily routines as well as tough competitions. This also leads to better overall health and conditioning of your bod
High intensity burst trainings help lose more fat in quiet a good pace rather than any other cardio or aerobic workouts. Intense CrossFit workouts burns out more calories regardless of the initial body mass, gender or fitness level.
Throughout the workouts your heart rate remains elevated all the time. This increases the hearts enduring power. Apart from that sufficient supply of oxygen increases the bumping rate, thereby gifting you a healthy heart.
CrossFit workouts with all its intense weights and lifting boosts up your stamina and physical flexibility. It provides you the core strength needed for your bones and muscles to be strong and healthy. By improving the inherent stamina residing in us, our body becomes more resistant to several chronic and viral diseases, as the immunity power rise up.
Apart from range of physical benefits, crossfit programs also helps in training your mind. It improves the sense of otherness or togetherness, forming a group with peer trainers. It boosts up our motivation to participate in different competitions and programs around.
Crossfit is far more than a training program. It is considered as a way of life. These workouts are not solely done for the mere bumps in your arms or to flaunt it off, rather to boost up your life and health to an advanced level. It encourages a community of people to have proper nutritious food and constantly motivate them to achieve their goals in life.
List of 10 best CrossFit Workouts
Now as you know how beneficial is crossfit workouts, it is cardinal to understand the ways in which it can be done effectively. There are numerous types of crossfit workouts. To choose the best from it is a daunting task. Workouts depends on the level of your skills. There are beginner’s workouts which are comparatively simple and flexible for a new health bee. And there are advanced workouts, which are combination of certain workouts. Here’s a list of ten best crossfit workouts for both.
1. Front squat
Front squat is a crossfit workout done with a weight.
- Stand straight with legs apart (shoulder width)
- Place the bar on your chest level and the fingers below it. Your elbows should be parallel to the ground.
- Now push your hips back and butt out, in a deep lower squat position. Spread the knees, which should be pointing towards the corner.
- Repeat it for 10 reps.
2. Kettle bell Swings
Done with a kettle bell and intense sweating.
- Place a kettle bell in front of you.
- Stand with your feet slightly wider apart than shoulder width.
- Bent your knees forward and grab the handle of the kettle bell with both your hands.
- With a flat and straight back, swing the kettle bell between your legs, by lowering your body.
- Now swing it back with a pull to the shoulder height with your arms straight in front of you.
- Return back to the initial position and repeat it without a pause.
- Your target should be, completing 5 sets with 30 seconds. Though considered as primary crossfit workout, this is one among all the advanced crossfit exercises. It provides flexibility to the body and improves the strength of the bone muscles.
It is one of the best crossfit workout, done with a series of other workouts. In this vigorous exercise you have to complete as many possible rounds in 20 minutes. It contains
- 5 pull ups,
- 10 push-ups
- 15 squats, which should be completed within time. It serves as a good beginner’s workout as it only contains body movements.
Murph is an advanced form of crossfit workout. Has a lot more exercise, a lot more sweating and a lot more burning of calories.
This intense workout includes in itself
- 1 mile run up initially
- 100 pull ups
- 200 push ups
- 300 squats
- 1mile run up as ending of a set. Now that’s quite a lot, but it does helps burning off quite a lot calories too
It is not as graceful as it sounds to be.It involves 30 continues repetition of clean and jerks for a time. Doing a clean and jerk is not an easy task.
- Keeping a weight bar ahead, stand with your feet, shoulder width apart.
- Reach down and grab the bar.
- Pull the bar
- Catch it
- Jerk it
- Drop it down, with precision.
6. Barbell deadlift
This is a beginner’s crossfit workout using a barbell
- Stand with wide legs shoulder width apart
- Squat down and lift the barbell with both your hands.
- Keeping your chest up, pull up your shoulders back.
- Look straight ahead when you lift the bar. This is to make sure that your body is straight and fern.
- Focus on pulling the weight back and forth. The bar must be closer to your body.
- Lift the bar to your thigh level, stay for a few second and return back to the initial position.
- Repeat it for 5 sets with 10 repetitions.
Helen, not as sweet as the name suggests, this is an intense crossfit workout which is a blend of few beginner’s workouts. It involves:
- 400m run initially
- 21 kettlebells, which itself is hard nut
- 12 pull ups to complete one set. This workout comes with best bunch of exercise to reduce body fat. Along with reducing fat, it improves the core strength thereby providing sufficient stamina for the body to work on.
8. Shoulder Press
Shoulder press is a quite simple and beginner workout compared to other crossfit workouts. The method to do a proper shoulder press includes:
- Stand straight with feet shoulder width apart
- Place your hands slightly apart from shoulder width with the bars
- Hold the bar at the shoulder level
- Now slowly extend the arms above your head and lift the bar
- As a safety measure for your shoulder, to avoid injuries, use the chicken neck movement, tuck your neck out and tuck it in after pulling the bar up.
- Repeat the workout for 10 reps. Make sure you keep your back straight and head looking forward throughout the exercise.
9. Filthy Fifty
The name does not disguise here. These set of crossfit workout routines are filthy harsh and hard to do. This is an advanced level workout strictly not prescribed for the beginners. In the filthy fifty you have to complete all the following workouts 50 times within a day or an hour accordingly.
- 50 box jumps
- 50 jumping pull-ups
- 50 kettle bell swings
- 50 walking lunges steps
- 50 knees to elbows
- 50 push presses
- 50 back extensions
- 50 wall ball shots
- 50 burpees
- 50 double-unders. That’s quite a lot, but it does shoes intense benefit and burns up your calories in a quicker pace than you can imagine!
Yet another intense and hard cross fit workout. It burns up calories at a pace which normal workouts can never achieve. This workout includes
- Run one mile using a weighted vest
- 30 burpees
- 6 front squats
- Now end it by again a run of one mile with a weighted vest.
Being the blend of such squats and running, along with burning the calories it also increases the heart health rate, by pumping up enough blood.
Get ready to sweat hardly and burn out your calories with a short period. Gift your body the health and structure it needs switch to crossfit workouts, now!