Have a weight loss goal cooking up in your head? But do you find it difficult to extract time from your busy schedule for traditional cardio workouts? Ease it out, if you are ready to sweat it out. Check out these cool and intense tabata training workouts.
Tabata trainings are timed interval methods that alternate between 20 seconds of intense workout and 10 seconds of break. These workouts might be short durational but make sure that you sweat the hell out and burns a lot of calories. Tabata trainings are often the best compared to traditional cardio, because it burns out more calories in lesser time, improves the bone mass density and boosts up your metabolism to a higher level. Though the workouts are short, repetitions are what matters. If you are a beginner it is cardinal to choose the workouts wisely. There exists no specific tabata workout routines for beginners that’s eternally deemed as the best. Thus this opens the space for new workouts keeping it fresh, novel and interesting for trainers. Jump in and explore few of the best tabata workouts for beginners to boost yourself up if you are a toddler in this arena.
Squats are always the best tabata workout routines for beginners.
· Stand straight, with your feet hip width apart and toes turned slightly outwards.
· Initiate the movement by dropping your hips back and down.
· Your knees should always be behind your toes
· The hip and the ankle must be in the same line
· Drop your hips as lower as possible, keeping your spine straight
· Now transfer the weight in to your heels to stand back to the initial position.
· Ensure to keep your back straight for the entire movement
· Do maximum number of squats in 20 seconds.
2. Jumping Lunges
One among the best tabata workout, thus it is a bit hard as a beginner’s exercise.
· Stand upright with your feet together
· Lunge forward with your right foot, while your right knee should bent at an angle of 90 degree
· Make sure you engage your core while lunging forward
· With your hands resting upon your hips, jump up high
· While jumping up, switch your legs from right to left or vice versa once your feet’s are off the ground.
· Repeat maximum for 20 seconds. (never hustle and hurt yourself up)
Crunches are good abs workouts, for a fit and firm body
· Lie on your back by bending your knees and feet kept flat on the floor
· Keep your hands behind your head. Never interlock your fingers behind your head.
· Now roll up the shoulders up and forward by giving stress on your lower back
· By stressing your abs, lift up the shoulders and neck at least one to two inches off the floor
· Slowly lower the torso back to the initial position. This is your one rep.
· Now do as much as reps you can in 20 minutes for the best and fast results
Burpees, also known as squat thrusts is an entire body workout that benefits from your head to toe.
· Begin with a standing position with feet, shoulder width apart
· Lower your body by bending your knees and hips, placing your hands in front of you on the floor.
· Keeping your hands firmly on the floor, kick or move your feet back in to a pushup position.
· Lower your chest up and down like a push up position
· Now kick back or walk back (accordingly) your feet back to the initial position.
· In a slow pace, stand up and jump in to the air and clap your hands overhead.
· Repeat it, you have 20 seconds!
5. Jump Rope
Jumping rope is the best tabata workout for a good cardio. Find a free and wide space, and make sure you won’t flip over on slide.
- Hold the jumping rope in either of your hands firmly and stand over it
- Shorten or lengthen the rope if necessary according to your comfort level, so that you won’t trip over it.
- Keeping your elbows close to your side, jump one or two inches off the floor.
- Ensure you land on the balls of your feet
- Repeat it continuously without a pause for 20 seconds.
6. Push Ups
An extremely familiar upper body workout, when done without a pause does magic to your body
· Stand straight in a plank position, with your hands slightly wider than your shoulder width and feet closer together along with a straight and firm back.
· Lower your body forward to the floor, making a straight horizontal line with the ground, by bending your arms.
· Stop once your nose touches the floor
· Lift your body back to the starting position by straightening your arms.
· Now repeat it for 20 seconds till you feel the strain in your muscles
7. Lateral Squats
Lateral squats are one among the easiest and best tabata workout for beginners
· Initiate the workout in a standing position with your feet kept sideways slightly wider than the shoulder width.
· Make sure the toes are turned out slightly
· Reach out your hands at the shoulder height
· Now bent your right knees slowly and push out the hips backwards.
· Slowly lower yourself down on your right foot.
· Ensure that the left leg is straight and parallel to the floor.
· Now try and straighten the right leg and return back to the initial position where we started.
· Switch the sides and bent over the left knee, with your right leg straight and repeat the same workout.
· Keep squatting continuously from one side to the other for a duration of 20 seconds without a pause.
8. Pike Push Ups
These advanced push-ups are a variation of your regular push-ups. This improves your muscle mass and core strength, making you fit and healthy.
· Warm up your body before getting into push up position
· Now get down your body into a regular pushup position, with your feet hip width apart and arms shoulder width apart
· Keep your legs straight and walk your hands backwards, towards your feet
· Make the posture of an upside down V shape out of your body, which will be your starting and ending position.
· Bent your elbows until your head touches the ground. Keep moving up and down.
· Slowly push yourself back to the initial position
· Gauge yourself carefully with the repetitions so that you won’t hurt yourself up.
Once you are well practiced with this initial position try an advanced level of pike push-up
· Slowly try lifting your right leg up into the air before lowering your head down. Now repeat the same with the other leg too, simultaneously for 20 seconds each
9. Tabata Sprints
Tabata sprints is yet another challenging workout for beginners. This can be done both in a treadmill and in an open ground outside. A good cardio workout which boosts up the metabolic rate and increases your heart health than any other cardio workouts.
· Stand with your legs, slightly bent forward
· Keep your chest high, with a straight back
· Relax your shoulder muscles and look straight ahead.
· Now sprint or run forward swinging your arms back and forth, thereby increasing your speed
· Keep your elbows at a 45degree angle.
· Now go as far as you can within 20 seconds of time
This tabata workout routine for beginners can be followed as, 20 seconds of sprints and 10 seconds of jogging followed by rest and repeat.
10. Squat Tabata workout routine
Now you are practiced with all the beginning tabata training, just try and work out with a workout routine with two sets each continuously.
· Initiate the workout with a squat with your hands on your hips
· Bent on your hips and lift each of your legs sideways simultaneously.
· Do this side squats for 20 seconds without a pause.
· Rest with a warm out for 10 seconds and now repeat the side squats again for 20 seconds
· Now for the next exercise, the arm circles.
· Keeping your arms out straight stretched and sideways, twist or circle your arms and fingers loosely and in a smooth pace.
· Repeat it for 20seconds, 10 seconds break and again for a 20 seconds.
Now go for the second set of squats after a 10 seconds of rest or warm up.
· For the set B, execute a side lunge. bent your one leg, with your back straight and bended hip. Adhere towards your bended leg side with the other leg straight and firm.
· Repeat the same on the other side stressing the bended leg side. This is one rep.
· Continue doing this for 20 seconds, exactly like set A, take a 10 second break and again repeat for 20 seconds
· Now after the 10 second warm up, initiate a pike push – up for 20 seconds without a pause.
· Repeat the pike push-up akin to the above routine with alternative intervals.
Practice these two sets as a beginner. Now this is going to give your muscles a high strain and the core strength it needs.
These are few of the best tabata training workouts for the beginners. Unlike other traditional cardio workouts, these tabata trainings are going to put your body and muscles in intense workout, thereby it burns out the calories in a double pace. These are just beginner’s workouts, advanced tabata training are a pack of high intensity workouts. Though these workouts may sound easy and usual for a workout junkie, the continues repetitions of the exercise along with the alternative intervals, strains your body and sweats it out. Now stop clinching to the excuse of not having enough time for daily exercise, it’s gone long dry. Because this high intense tabata workouts have brought for you the extreme combo of health, and time together.