Learn to make small protein biscuits to snack on with a milkshake.
Ingredients for Protein Biscuits
- 25g of almond powder
- 15g flour
- 1/2 cc of baking powder
- 20g of almond puree
- 30ml of soya milk
- 15g of candied oranges
- 15g of chopped almonds
- 1 dose of whey vanilla
DISCOVER WHEY VANILLA
Preparing Your Protein Biscuits
- Heat your oven to 180°C
- Mix the almond powder, flour and baking powder.
- Add the chopped almonds, and the dose of whey 9 vanilla.
- Cut the candied oranges into small pieces to add to your mixture.
- In a bowl, melt the almond puree in the milk, placing it in the microwave for 30 seconds. Add this mixture to your preparation.
- Make small round flattened biscuits with the paste and place them on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Cook for 10 - 15 minutes, and your biscuits are ready.
CHECK OUR RANGE OF PROTEINS AND SUPPLEMENTS