All the wonders you seek are within yourself.
Chocolate Protein Biscuits
Learn to make small chocolate protein biscuits to have as a snack with a milkshakeREAD MORE
Subscribe DISCOVER OUR RANGE OF PROTEINS AND SUPPLEMENTS
Ingredients of Protein Biscuits
- 25g of almond powder
- 15g of flour
- 1/2 cc of baking powder
- 20g of almond puree
- 30ml of soya milk
- 15g of chocolate chips
- 15g of chopped almonds
- 1 dose of whey chocolate
Preparing Your Protein Biscuits
- Preheat your oven to 180°C
- Mix the almond powder, flour and baking powder
- Add the chopped almonds, and the dose of whey 9 chocolate
- Add the chocolate chips to the mixture
- In a bowl, melt the almond puree in the milk, placing it in the microwave for 30 seconds. Add this mixture to your preparation
- Form small, round, flattened biscuits with the mixture that you then place on a baking tray lined with baking paper
- Cook for 10 - 15 minutes, and the biscuits are ready!
Related tags :
Please subscribe here
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.