- 50g of hazelnut powder
- 25g of whey chocolate
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 45ml of almond milk
- 25g of chocolate without added sugar
- 15g of chocolate chips
DISCOVER OUR WHEY CHOCOLATE
- Mix the whey, yeast and powdered hazelnuts
- Melt the chocolate with the almond milk, then add it to the mixture
- Finish by adding the chocolate chips to the mix.
- On a baking tray, place a sheet of baking paper and make small piles with your mixture.
- Add the chocolate chips to your biscuits and bake for 15 minutes at 180°C
CHECK OUR RANGE OF PROTEINS AND SUPPLEMENTS