All the wonders you seek are within yourself.
Subscribe CHECK OUR RANGE OF PROTEINS AND SUPPLEMENTS
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 dose of vanilla casein
- 1/4 cc of baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- 120ml of soya milk
- 1cs of cornstarch
- 1 cc of low-fat cocoa or chocolate whey protein
- 1 cc of vanilla extract
- agave syrup
- Preheat the oven to 200°C
- Whisk the egg yolks
- Add the vanilla casein, salt and yeast.
- Form a ball of dough that you will divide into two parts.
- Form your eclairs with the 2 dough pieces.
- Bake in a hot oven for 20 minutes
- Mix the cornstarch and cocoa in a saucepan
- Add milk and whip to get rid of any lumps.
- Add the vanilla and a little agave syrup, and mix.
- Cook this mixture until it thickens.
- Split your eclair in 2.
- Place the cream in the centre of your pastry and on top to serve as icing.
Related tags :
Please subscribe here
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.