- 2 slices of cereal bread
- 2 egg whites
- 3/4 of a dose of vanilla casein
- A pinch of cinnamon powder
- A small amount of sunflower oil
- Put the egg whites and casein in a bowl. Mix with a whisk.
- Add the milk drop by drop until the mixture is creamy.
- Put the mixture in a deep dish.
- Preheat a pan with the oil
- Place the bread slices in the mixture and turn over several times so that they are well covered.
- Put them in the hot pan, 2 minutes on each side or until they are golden brown.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and enjoy hot!
DISCOVER OUR RANGE OF PROTEINS AND SUPPLEMENTS