1. Sports Activities for Shapely Legs
That won't reduce muscle mass but that will firm up all your muscles. To tone your thighs, you can do chair sits against a wall for a minute at a time.
Make sure to exercise regularly. To slim down your legs are also good ways to work your thighs while having fun.
There are easy tricks to getting in a little walking every day. Try parking your car before your destination to make yourself walk or get off a couple of stops before your usual bus or tube stop. Don't forget to walk at a good pace and stand straight.
2. Healthy Eating
There is no special diet to make you lose weight specifically from your thighs.
But, eating well will help you maintain your overall body weight and stay healthy. Avoid fatty foods that will go directly to your buttocks. Choose fruit, vegetables, proteins and cereals instead.
3. Get a Massage
Some types of massage can help you slim your thighs:
- An anti-cellulite massage for your thighs can help break up fat cells. This massage lasts about half an hour. It's recommended you do 10 to 12 sessions over a 5 to 6 week period for best results.
- Lymphatic drainage promotes blood circulation and helps move fat cells around the body more effectively. Mild pressure is exercised on the legs from the bottom up. It's recommended you do 10 to 12 sessions over a 5 to 6 week period for best results.
4. Take Care of Your Legs Every Day
Take care of your legs on a day-to-day basis by doing these simple things:
- Finish your shower with moving from the feet to the thighs
- Drink at least 4 litres water a day.
- Trousers to not compress your legs.
- Sleep with your comfortable leggings to promote good blood circulation.
- Stay out of the sun and protect yourself from very