If you are trying to find some top tennis coaching classes in Bangalore, then here is a list of some of the best tennis coaching centres which provide you with comprehensive training and diet plans to turn you into a professional player.
Whether you are a fan of the grit and determination shown by the William sisters or Federer’s timeless moves, we are all big fans of Tennis now, aren’t we? But why just sit aside and watch this fun game when you can get up and play it on your own? Well, if you have also always wondered where to learn tennis lessons and how to become a professional tennis player, then here are some of the top tennis coaching classes in Bangalore that you definitely need to check out!
Tennis is a sport that is quite famous in India, and there have been multiple Indian players who have taken part in various tournaments while winning multiple awards as well. Although this game is mostly famous in the urban areas, it is still quite famous in other parts of India as well. Indian Tennis is governed by AITA, also called the All India Tennis Association, which was established in 1920. This association is a member of the Asian Tennis Federation and hosts some of the best Indian Tennis players, such as Leander Paes and Sania Mirza. It is also quite a good career choice for most people who are highly interested in this game and can also win various awards playing in tournaments. If you are also looking for some tennis coaching classes that will help you become a professional tennis player, then you can now get the addresses and contact numbers of some of the best tennis coaching classes in Bangalore.
Karnataka State Lawn Tennis Association for Tennis Coaching
The Karnataka State Lawn Tennis Association for Tennis Coaching is one of the top tennis coaching centres in Bangalore, which has some of the most excellent facilities and best tennis lessons. The courts are also quite huge and well-maintained. There are various huge tournaments that take place over here. People are also free to come and practice over here while honing their tennis skills.
- Address: Karnataka State Lawn Tennis Association, Cubbon Park, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001
Noah Tennis Academy
Sunil Harry is the director and founder of Noah Sports and a former national and state tennis player. The concept behind building this tennis coaching centre is to make various services, such as tennis lessons, available at an economical and affordable price. Hence, sports can also be taken as a part of the daily fitness routine.
- Address: No. 3192, 7th Main, HAL 2nd Stage, Indira Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka
Bangalore Tennis Academy
If you are looking for some serious tournaments, then Bangalore Tennis Academy is the best tennis coaching program for you. This is also the only full-time academy that provides great comprehensive tennis training while also preparing for professional Tennis. This coaching centre has been working since 2007 and teaches both the beginner and advanced levels of Tennis for both kids and adults. They have a wide range of games, from mini to intensive games, while also providing residential tennis programs for kids 10 to 16 years old.
- Address: 104, Chengamaraju Sapota Garden, Guru Raghavendra Nagar, J.P Nagar 7th Phase, opp. RBI Colony, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560078
The Tennis Village
The Tennis Village is one of the tennis coaching classes that was established in September 1995 in Bangalore, India, with just a single motive of passion. Their motto was “to teach the game and to teach it right using tennis drills.” The academy also aims at shaping young minds into mature champions. They also aim to encourage a spirit of achievement and acceptance of failure.
- Address: 183/4, Tindlu Road, Kodigehalli, Vidyaranyapura Post, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560097
Approach Tennis Academy
Approach Tennis Academy has a single motive to take the competitive players to the next level, not just based on their techniques but also by refining their tennis lessons, tactics, physical health, and mental health. They also focus on having a good attitude, putting in hard work with proper tennis drills, and having proper discipline towards the game. They also have an advanced facility, such as video technical analysis, which helps players check for their skills and work accordingly.
- Address: Approach Tennis Academy 55/5, Beside Sobha Developers Corp Office, Devarabisanahalli, Sarjapur ORR Bangalore, 560103
True Bounce Tennis Academy
True Bounce Tennis Academy has 6 well-maintained tennis courts, which are also quite spacious. The training centre helps not just students but also trains adults with tennis drills, and that too at super affordable rates. You can choose from multiple options for training, such as individual or group tennis coaching programs, and some of the tennis coaches even offer women’s special tennis coaching classes. Everything from coordination, fitness, and technique are all looked upon over here.
- Address: 6th Cross, Kaggadasapura, Bangalore 560093, Shiva Mandir Main Rd, Malleshpalya, Kaggadasapura
Topspin Tennis Academy
Topspin Tennis Academy is a professional tennis coaching centre that accepts students starting from age six. With the help of the head coach Kiran Nandakumar and all five other tennis coaches, it is possible to pay attention to the fitness, technical, mental training, tennis drills, and diet of each of the students who enroll over here. They also pay special attention to all the international and national players. The main aim of these classes is to tap into the potential within the players and hence turn them into the sports persons they are.
- Address: Survey 14/3, Narayan Nagar 1st block, near Apco cementing corporate office, Doddakallasandra
With the above tennis coaching program, it is now possible to train towards your dream and achieve it. There are also the contact details and the address through which you can reach them for more information. So, if you are among those people who have been dreaming of becoming a professional tennis player, then here’s your chance to make it come true.
- Start off by getting the kids familiar with the rules involved in a tennis game and then take them to a tennis coaching academy where your kid can start working on their skills.
- If there is a slight interest in Tennis, then kids can start as early as four years old. It is at this stage that kids are able to follow certain instructions and have enough strength to get control of their bodies and coordination. However, more than training, this stage should be fun to develop further interest in the game.
Here are some of the steps with which you can improve your tennis skills:
- Have a plan for the practice court
- Focusing on your footwork
- Training with professionals and tennis coaches
- Playing various tournaments, from mini to even intense ones
- Pay attention to every single move of your opponents and also check for their weaknesses
- Follow a proper, clean diet.