Lose belly fat in 2 weeks, lose belly fat by following this simple tip, lose belly fat, etc. If you also have been coming across such things online and offline but are looking for the legitimate best way to reduce belly fat, then this article is just for you. In this article, we will be talking all about how to reduce belly fat and lose weight in order to maintain a healthy lifestyle. You will find all the required information regarding belly fat, what the causes of belly fat are and the methods that you can use for losing weight. The tips shared in this article are backed by science to help you get the desired results of your fitness journey.
The visceral fat that surrounds the organs in your abdominal region is known as belly fat. Belly fat leads to increased risks of heart disorders, type-2 diabetes and other such diseases. There are several ways of losing weight and hence reducing belly fat. These include the exercises to lose belly fat that you can do at the gym or at home or outdoors. You can also change your eating habits and fix your diet in order to lose belly fat. Losing belly fat will not only make you fit and feel better about your figure but also make sure that you have a healthier life with lesser risks of life-threatening diseases.
What Are The Causes Of Belly Fat?
Contrary to popular belief, unhealthy and untimely eating practices are not the only reasons why you gain weight and develop belly fat. While these factors do play a major role in making you obese or causing belly fat, there are also many other reasons due to which you have developed belly fat. Knowing the causes of belly fat will help you choose the best exercise to reduce belly fat. The following are some of the common causes of belly fat:
- Sugary Beverages And Foods:
This is one of the most commonly known causes of weight gain and belly fat. Extra-refined sugar and sugar-sweetened beverages are known to cause excess belly fat and are harmful to your health in general.
Not a very surprising cause of belly fat. Alcohol consumption can lead to a sudden gain of belly fat in men and women.
One of the best ways of staying fit and healthy while maintaining your figure is to stay active. Having a sedentary lifestyle is hence a cause of belly fat and gaining weight.
In today’s world, the pace at which we live, stress is highly common for people of all age groups. Stress leads you to binge eating and the stress hormone cortisol stores these excess calories in the belly as fat.
Not a major factor, but genetics are involved in the body’s tendency to store fat in the body’s abdominal region.
No matter what the cause is, you need to work on reducing belly fat. You can find the best exercises to reduce belly fat and choose a diet that suits you for the same. In the upcoming sections of this article, we will be talking in detail about the best way to lose belly fat in order to reduce weight and stay healthy.
How To Reduce Belly Fat?
While many people believe that exercising is the best way to reduce belly fat, it is important to note that certain other factors that help in losing weight by cutting down on belly fat. As we saw in the previous section, belly fat is caused not only due to unhealthy eating but also due to factors like a sedentary lifestyle, genetics and also stress. This leads us to understand that along with exercising you will also need a diet plan for weight loss and a proper sleep schedule. You will have to manage your stress levels too to ensure that your weight loss goals are easier for you to meet.
21 Tips To Lose Belly Fat And Live Healthy Life
1. Eat plenty of soluble fibre: To begin with, let us talk about weight loss foods. Fibre-rich foods are the best for you when you are trying to reduce belly fat. fibre -rich foods are very well-known to help lose weight. Some foods that you can try to increase your fibre intake are:
- Lentils, peas and beans
- Seeds and nuts
- Whole grains
2. Avoid foods that contain trans fats: Trans fats are commonly found in spreads, margarine, packaged foods and so on. Created by pumping hydrogen into unsaturated fats, these fats lead to an increased risk of heart disease and belly fat gain. If you are looking forward to following a diet plan for weight loss, then you should start with avoiding foods containing trans fats.
3. Don’t drink too much alcohol: Alcohol is a common cause of gaining belly fat as we have discussed above. Cutting down on your alcohol consumption is important to ensure reducing belly fat. You can lose weight fast by reducing the consumption of alcohol as alcohol is one of the major reasons for obesity as well.
4. Eat a high-protein diet: Proteins are your best friend. One of the most common weight loss tips is to make your diet protein-rich. Adding more protein to your meals will decrease appetite and increase fullness by facilitating the release of the fullness hormone. Fish, beans and lean meat are some high-protein foods to add to your diet.
5. Reduce your stress levels: other than diets and exercises, the best way to lose weight is by managing your stress levels. Meditation is a great way of reducing stress. You can also indulge in other pleasurable activities to manage stress.
6. Don’t eat a lot of sugary foods: if you are looking for how to reduce stomach fat, the answer is to reduce your sugar consumption. We have discussed in the previous section that sugar consumption especially refined sugar is one of the major reasons for gaining belly fat. To make sure that you cut down on belly fat you have to reduce your sugar consumption and completely avoid refined sugars.
7. Do aerobic exercise (cardio): the best exercises to reduce belly fat? Aerobic exercises. You should start working out if you are actually interested in cutting down belly fat and losing weight. Cardiovascular exercises or cardio is the best way to start and get going with your fitness journey. You can do aerobics exercises to ensure good results when losing belly fat.
8. Cut back on carbs — especially refined carbs: a large number of weight loss diets mention that you must avoid carbohydrates if you are trying to lose weight or cut down on belly fat. This is not completely true. You must avoid refined carbohydrates. These include white bread and white rice.
9. Perform resistance training: the best way to reduce belly fat is by pairing your cardio session with a resistance training session. Also known as strength training, these are a set of exercises and workouts that will help you train your muscles and also pump up your metabolism for better weight loss results.
10. Avoid sugar-sweetened beverages: Looking at the root causes of belly fat, we have found sugars and sugar-sweetened beverages to be one of the main reasons. The best way to lose weight is to completely avoid sugar-sweetened beverages. You must cut down on the consumption of packaged drinks that have added sugar and also avoid adding sugar to the drinks like tea and coffee that you prepare at home.
11. Get plenty of restful sleep: sleep plays a major role in weight loss. One of the best weight loss tips that you will find almost everywhere would be to get plenty of sleep. Along with getting quality and quantity of sleep, you must also try and fix your sleep schedule and follow a proper routine every day.
12. Track your food intake and exercise: the aim of managing your diet and exercising alongside is to ensure that the calories that you intake are less than the calories your burn. In order to lose weight fast, this is a condition that you must meet. You must therefore track the food you eat, the calorie intake and the workouts and how many calories you burn each day.
13. Eat fatty fish every week: if you are creating and following a diet plan for weight loss as a non-vegetarian, you must be sure to include fatty fish. Fatty fish is rich in omega-3 fats and high-quality proteins. These are known to protect you from diseases and also reduce visceral fats. 2-3 servings per week are good for you if you are looking forward to losing belly fat. Fatty fish is a great weight loss food that will benefit you in multiple ways. Good options of fatty fish that you can choose from for your weight loss diet include
14. Stop drinking fruit juice: if this statement has misled you to believe that fruit juices are unhealthy for you, then you must read ahead. Packaged and processed fruit juices with refined sugar sweeteners are unhealthy for you if you are looking for the best way to lose belly fat. If you enjoy fruits, you need to eat them as they are and totally avoid the processed juices available in the market. If you wish you can try fresh juices but do not add sugar for sweetening the same.
15. Add apple cider vinegar to your diet: other than healthy meals for weight loss, you can also try drinking apple cider vinegar. This has a lot of health benefits other than just promoting belly fat loss and will do you good in your weight loss journey.
16. Eat probiotic foods or take a probiotic supplement: if you are looking for the answers to how to reduce stomach fat, then probiotic supplements or probiotic foods can help. These are good bacteria that will help in improving your gut health.
17. Try intermittent fasting: one of the popular methods to lose weight fast is intermittent fasting. One of the most common fasting methods is to eat all your meals within 8 hours and then fast for the next 16 hours.
18. Drink green tea: Green tea is the beverage to add to your diet plan for weight loss. Full of antioxidants, this tea is known for multiple health benefits and can be highly helpful in reducing belly fat and eventually weight loss.
19. Change your lifestyle and combine different methods: You cannot lose belly fat by only exercising or only eating healthy meals for weight loss. You need to do both of these along with changing your sleeping habits, managing your schedule right and making sure that you focus on eating right and staying active.
20. Eat More Nuts: Nuts are rich in monosaturated fats and are identified for their benefits that help you reduce weight. Nuts are weight loss foods that help improve insulin sensitivity as well.
21. Keep Whole Grains in Your Diet: this is an important aspect of weight loss diets that most people get wrong. You do not have to completely ditch the carbs. All you need to do is cut down on the refined grains which include white bread and white rice. Adding whole grains to your diet is a good way of making your diet weight loss friendly. Some whole grains that you should start eating are:
- Brown rice
- Whole wheat pasta
Cutting down on belly fat is an important aspect of losing weight. This is also a way of staying in shape and maintaining a good figure. The best way to lose weight, in fact, is by working out and changing your diet to ensure that you burn belly fat. We have now reached the conclusion of this article on the best way to lose belly fat. In the previous sections of this article, we have discussed a wide range of topics related to reducing belly fat and cutting down on calories. We have talked about exercises as well as the eating habits that will be helpful for you in your fat loss journey. It is now for you to choose the right path of weight loss and get going with the mentioned exercises, diets and tips to lose weight fast.
We have discussed a large number of weight loss tips throughout this article to help you lose belly fat and stay fit. While we have ensured that no aspects related to losing belly fat are left untouched, you might still have some doubts regarding the same. To answer your queries, we will now be taking a look at some of the most frequently asked questions related to exercises and healthy meals for weight loss.
What exercise burns the most belly fat?
Cardio exercises are known as the best exercises for burning belly fat. You can try a variety of exercises and choose the ones that suit you the best. From walking to swimming, there is a wide range of options to choose from.
What are the 5 foods that burn belly fat?
Talking about weight loss foods, there are some food items that facilitate weight loss. Five foods that help you burn belly fat are
- Red Bell Peppers
- Citrus Fruits
Can Lemon burn belly fat?
A lot of weight loss diets talk about the importance of vitamin C in your food. Lemon is a great source of vitamin C and antioxidants. These promote good digestion and also facilitate the burning of fat.
Should you walk on an empty stomach?
Walking on an empty stomach is not necessarily wrong. If you are looking for answers to how to reduce belly fat, you will see walking is one of the best ways. Walking or even working out on an empty stomach will lead to lower energy and stamina levels. You might also feel dizzy or nauseated.