1. Create a Calming Effect With the Hero Pose
A meditative seated yoga exercise, the spinal alignment of the Hero Pose is a good counter to a slouched posture and allows for better breathing.
2. How to Revolve your Trikonasana
An excellent asana to strengthen joints and muscles of the body, and can be done by infusing the spinal twist with the standing forward bend...Read More
3. How to Advance to Ardh-Chandrasana From Utthita Trikonansana
The half moon pose (Ardha Chandrasana) is for stability and balance, and also can improves flexibility and heighten awareness.
4. How to Practice the Intense Side Stretch Pose
The standing forward-bend posture, also known as Prasarita Padottanasana and is ideal preparation for performing both a headstand and a peacock pose.
5. How to Relax your Back After a Long Day
The Fish Pose reduces neck and shoulder pain further, opening the rib cage to increase respiratory capacity and can help you sleep better.
6. True Relaxation with Face Down Dog Asana
The objective of this asana is to induce both stretching and relaxation of the diaphragm and find true relaxation....Read More
7. Simple steps to achieve Your Warrior Position
Virabhadrasana is commonly known as Warrior Pose. It is great for balance and toned abdominals..
8. How to Improve Your Triangle Pose
An intense strength for your arms and legs, but the Triangle Pose is an exercise worth learning about.
9. How to Balance Your Wide Legged Forward Bend Pose
Make the pose accessible and easier with a foam brick. This position helps you warm up and prepare the body for more subtle poses.
10. How to Do The Diamond Pose On a Foam Brick
Feel pain in your knees or ankles while practicing the diamond pose? A foam brick is a ideal solution.