1. In a Butterfly Stroke Cycle, There are Two Undulations
- The first undulation takes place during the last third of the underwater propulsion by the upper limbs
- The second undulation takes place when extending the arms into the advanced forward position
2. Another Benchmark for Good Coordination While Swimming Butterfly is the Position of the Head:
- In the first undulation, the head must be raised and in the air to be ready to breathe in
- At the start of the second undulation, the head must be driven back into the water
By taking this precaution, you will be able to properly align your body for more effective propulsion.
CHECK OUR SWIMMING RANGE