Navratri is a time for both celebration and devotion. By making use of the Navratri diet plan for weight loss, you can ensure that you get the right body at the right pace.
The nine days of Navratri being the days of fasting has led up to those days being one of the days where you can take up fasting and can get a great body with faster weight loss aided. However, you need to be able to follow the Navratri diet plan for weight loss which will help you determine what to eat and what not to eat. This Navratri diet for weight loss might depend on the person’s requirements and conditions. However, with the right Navratri fasting diet, it is just a matter of time before you reach that goal you’ve always been aiming for.
You gain weight because of 9-day Navratri fasting. Here’s how:
While a lot of people think that the Navratri diet plan for weight loss will help them lose all that weight that they’ve been aiming at losing, it might so happen that it turns out to be the opposite. With that being said here are some of the reasons why it might actually go wrong and why you might truly end up gaining weight even with the Navratri weight loss diet plan:
- When the fast is broken a lot of people tend to not think about the amount they need to eat and may end up eating way more than the weight that was lost.
- Eating foods that are packaged such as laddoos, thalis, and chips may lead to gaining weight even with the Navratri diet plan for weight loss being in action.
- Not eating enough fruits and vegetables and drinking enough water
- Lower amount of home-cooked food being consumed especially when the Navratri diet for weight loss is supposed to be followed.
9- Day Navratri fast diet chart for weight loss
To follow the right Navratri fasting diet the following table will help. This Navratri fast diet chart for weight loss does not only ensure that you eat food on time but will also ensure you get the right number of calories. With the Navratri diet plan for 9 days weight loss, it is possible that the nine days you spend fasting will help you keep start a great diet plan and hence make sure that they provide results.
Navratri Day 1 Diet Plan:
Navratri Day 2 Diet Plan:
Navratri Day 3 Diet Plan:
Navratri Day 4 Diet Plan:
Navratri Day 5 Diet Plan:
Navratri Day 6 Diet Plan:
Navratri Day 7 Diet Plan:
Navratri Day 8 Diet Plan:
Navratri Day 9 Diet Plan:
With the help of the above Navratri fast diet chart for weight loss it is only a matter of time until you get to understand and follow the Navratri diet plan for 9 days weight loss.
What to eat in Navratri fast to lose weight?
When it comes to eating during Navratri it is important to keep the Navratri weight loss diet plan in mind while making sure that you are following it. This helps you to keep a track of what you are eating and when you are eating. You can keep in mind the following points to keep a good Navratri weight loss diet plan in action:
- Eating more vegetables or items that consist of vegetables will help you prevent binge eating and hence stop you from craving additional food
- Keep on eating small and frequent meals that will help you keep your stomach not only full but will also help you to keep your energy and glucose levels high.
- Drinking water is the most important factor when it comes to fasting and losing weight with the help of Navratri weight loss diet plan. Keep on drinking lots and lots of water that will allow you to stay hydrated for a long time.
- Keep a lookout for healthy homemade snacks that will not only keep your hunger at bay but will also help you to stay on track with the Navratri weight loss diet plan.
Know the benefits of the Navratri fasting diet for weight loss
There are tons of benefits when it comes to following the Navratri fasting diet plan. Some of these benefits can be provided as follows:
- If you keep this fast for at least 3 days you will get to restore your immune system and hence keep your health at its best
- During the fasting period your body’s WBC count drops down due to which the immune system becomes active leading to the creation of new WBC and hence your immunity becomes more responsive.
- Fasting will help heal your skin while also preventing patchy or dry skin
5 Effective Weight Loss Tips for Navratri
Here are some of the great 5 tips you can follow to keep an effective Navratri fasting diet in plan:
- Make sure you do not skip your meals during the fast
- Sweets or carbonated drinks must be replaced with smoothies’ fruit juices or fruits
- Make sure you stay hydrated throughout the fasting period
- Go for a small walk in the park and ensure that you’re following all the mentioned diet instructions
- Avoid oily foods or fried foods that can add on to your carbs
All in all, Navratri is a great time to get yourself introduced to new ways of fasting and to get accustomed to a new way of life. You can also try the famous Navratri diet plan for 9 days which is another great way to keep on going for a long time.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to plan a weight loss diet chart for Navratri?
When planning a weight loss diet chart make sure you do not skip meals and plan according to the calorie intake. You will also need to check out the amount of food you are taking in while preparing a weight loss diet chart for Navratri.
Can you lose weight with the Navratri fasting diet?
Yes, if you make sure that you follow all the provided tips and ensure that the intake of calories is according to the diet chart that is provided for Navratri then you will be able to lose weight. You’d also need to make sure that you’re completing your nutrient requirements.
Is Navratri diet plan for 9 days weight loss effective?
The Navratri diet plan for weight loss is something that will help you to follow a new routine that will not only help you to lose weight and tone your body but will also help you build great immunity system.