A 3x NBA Head Coach believes India is ready for the world stage. Listen in as he shares his thoughts on how the game has changed to support the talents of Indian ballers
This conversation makes you feel like you are an NBA Insider!
We love seeing young Indians interacting with 3x NBA Head Coach and current Philadelphia 76ers Assistant Coach, Jim O’Brien, and Basketball GM at eCoachSports, Collier Mills.
The talk is hosted by Danielle Mathews, Sunishka Kartik, and Jonathan Rego. They are quite an accomplished and engaging trio helping Indians think, train, and compete like an elite athlete.
Coach O'Brien, talks about what it was like to coach players like Allen Iverson, Dirk Nowitzki, Paul Pierce, Paul George, and Joel Embiid. He also shares what he learned by coaching against some of the greatest basketball players of all time like Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant, and Kwahi Leonard.
Coach O’Brien, Coach Mills, Danielle, and Sunishka break down videos from the eCoachBasketball library.
Some of the highlights:
- Why Indians are now positioned to become major players on the world stage.
- How smaller players can take advantage of taller players.
- What attributes Coach O'Brien looks for in a basketball player.
- Why controlling the middle of the paint opens up the offense.
- Understanding the importance of balance in basketball and life.
- What made Allen Iverson such a special player.
- The best player of all time
- The best player in the NBA today, and why.
- What it felt like to watch Kawhi Leonard's game-winner against his team in Game 7 of the 2019 NBA Eastern Conference semi-finals.
This one is worth a listen!