All the wonders you seek are within yourself.
Shop online
|
Play
AdviceStoriesClassroomAmbassador

Kanika Nagia

Country Sport Leader - Diving and Snorkelling ( Subea )
Sport
Swimming, Scuba Diving, Snorkelling
Qualification

Advanced Scuba Diving Certification Thailand

Bio

When my Grandfather gifted me my first globe on my 8th birthday, all I ever dreamt of doing was to go to every place in the world that he had been to- Egypt, Jeruselum, Afghanistan, Myanmar, Pakistan, Israel, the middle east – literally everywhere! Cover every inch of the 30% of this big, huge globe. Years have passed and I haven’t been to any of those places. I kind of got distracted by the rest of the 70% of this BIG, HUGE GLOBE. The blue, the serene, the ever mysterious Ocean.

Written by Author
Kanika Nagia - Start of Something Beautiful

It is very hard to remember when I first fell in love with the water. Literally and figuratively.

Kanika Nagia
May 20, 2019
6
min read
View All Stories
Events by Ambassador
Connect with us
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
By subscribing you agree to receive marketing emails from AFS and agree to our Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.
© Decathlon Sports India 2019