Get featured on the Decathlon Blog!
Share your sporty experiences with everyone
1) Content must be original or present only on your personal blog.
2) Once your article has been published, please provide a back link to the same from your personal blog.
3) The images (if any) must be relevant to the content of the article.
4) The body of your article should have a minimum of 200 words and be free of spelling, grammar and punctuation errors.
5) Decathlon Sports India reserves the right to use, modify, add or delete content from the files that have been uploaded from this site.
Topics that you can write on:
Some of the examples of the topics you can write about:
• What not to do while Trekking at Spiti Valley
• 10 easy ways to keep your cycle new and shining!
Some of the examples of the topics we aren’t really keen about:
• 5 reasons why Virender Sehwag shouldn’t have retired
• Why Roger Federer is the best tennis player of all time
For any queries, feel free to write to “firstname.lastname@example.org“.