Getting the perfect fit for swimming goggles seems difficult? Do you always feel a little confused when you look for a pair in the Sports Store?
Here are a few tips that can help you take an informed decision while also making the process simpler.
Few steps to follow
– Try out the goggles before buying. It’s not fun to later find out that the goggles don’t fit perfectly or leaks because it doesn’t fit.
– Make sure you check if the lenses are comfortable. Check this by pushing the lenses against your eye sockets while leaving the strap off. This can give you an idea if it’ll be comfortable in the pool for a few hours.
– Lenses padded with gaskets of rubber or silicone are more comfortable.
– Check for the nose bridge, it shouldn’t hurt or cut your nose.
– Try to also push the lenses against the eye sockets and immediately release it. The goggles should ideally stick onto the face for a few seconds due to suction. If this isn’t the case, there is a chance that they will leak water.
– Do check for easy adjustability of the straps that don’t detach easily.
– Check for anti-fog coating. Ideally, go for coated lenses so that you don’t have to defog them very often. All Nabaiji goggles have an anti-fog coating.
Swimming goggles are available in different shapes and sizes, when you make a choice, make sure you feel good and comfortable while wearing it.
We hope that this guide was helpful and you’ll now be able to choose the right pair of swimming goggles without the slightest hesitation.