Before we start on the accessories required for your bike while you’re commuting, the first thing you need is a bike.
Among the list, we have the most affordable leisure MTBs.
Road bikes, on the other hand, is the best for city and traffic conditions.
Carrying the right set of accessories help make your commute a lot easier. It might surprise you how equipment and gadgets that we usually consider negligible can be of very useful at times.
1. Must have Accessories for all kinds of Commute
Accessories that protect the cyclist are of prime importance, such as;
2. Top Accessories to Commute to Work.
– The hydration bag helps you keep hydrated when you bike to work and also has a place for a small laptop/tablet, puncture repair and phone.
– You may also use the Saddlebag to carry your refreshments/puncture kits.
– Phone holder to help you use the phone when you refresh and to check out how many calories you’ve burnt.
3. Top Accessories for Shopping.
– Locks to secure your bike while you do your shopping.
4. Top accessories to Commute to School.
– Kids helmet would be very important as they ride to school.
5. Accessories for a Countryside Ride.
– Eyewear helps you when you on your way back, protecting you from the blazing sun.
5) Accessories for Night Commuters and Long Distance Cyclists.
– A good head light is also important to avoid potholes that can throw you off balance.
This article is written by Deepak Babu
E-Sports Manager for Cycling (Btwin)