Calling all Passionate Trekkers to Participate
You probably spend nights dreaming about the Mountains and feel at home on arriving, holding on to a collection of bizarre tales from the trails, odd confessions in your travel diary and memories of overwhelm after conquering difficult peaks.
If our assumptions are correct and you are this person, then you owe it to yourself to write about it. Participate in this Blog Contest and open the doors for the greatest adventure of your life.
We’re looking for someone who is not afraid of embracing new experiences and trekking challenges. Show that in your article entry and you could be the chosen one.
1. A Trek to Remember! What’s your Mountain Story?
2. Do you agree with the common saying that “It’s all about the Journey and not the Destination” or do you feel that the best moment is when you conquer your peak?
Support your view with a story!
Note: Pretty pictures of the gear you’ve used and the places you’ve been can get you brownie points.
This is what you’re writing for (Test the Best)
It really can’t get better than this. It’s a dream come true for any Trekker.
The best article will win a Sponsored Trip to France to test our Trekking products with the Quechua Team in the Alps from 12th to 16th June.
You will be testing the comfort, features and durability of the upcoming future range of Quechua Backpacks and Trekking Poles.
Here’s a glimpse into what you could be a part of!
Note: Other nice articles will get featured on the “Decathlon Blog” as well as our Social Media Platforms!
Here’s how you can submit your article!
1. Register yourself here first
2. Send in your article to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Use “Blog Contest” in your Subject Line.
4. Make sure you mention your topic clearly in your article and do stick to the topic. Feel free to submit multiple entries.
5. Use pictures in your article with your gear visible if possible.
6. Be very sure to send your entry by 15th May. We will not be accepting any entries after that.
Rules of the Game
1. You must be above the age of 18 to participate.
2. You should hold a valid Indian Passport(more than 6 months for visa purposes)
3. You should be available to travel during the above-mentioned dates (12th to 16th June)
4. You own a Quechua 50+ litre backpack and poles. (Previous experience with poles and large backpack is required)
5. You’re physically fit. You need to be able to walk 8-10 hours in the Mountains with 15 kgs or more on your back.
6. Anybody with a health condition (heart, asthmatic or others) is advised to not participate.
7. Your content must be original, innovative and credible. Copied articles will be rejected.
8. The images must be relevant to the content of the article. Use of improper images would result in disqualification.
9. The body of the article should have a minimum of 300 words and be free from spelling, punctuation and grammatical errors.
10. Decathlon Sports India reserves the right to modify the rules at any point of the contest.
Deadline – 15th May.
Time is fleeting. Start writing!